Now more than ever it is imperative that businesses and individual’s alike band together in ensuring all necessary hygiene and safety procedures are followed to lessen the impact of COVID-19. Here at HDSA group we have implemented several changes within our company as a response to the Coronavirus outbreak. Our decisions and actions continue to be guided by advice from medical experts and the response and direction of the government in our country of operations.
- Any staff members who experience symptoms including dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and fever/high temperature are advised to get tested for COVID-19 and self-isolate until results are received.
- Any staff members who have been in contact with someone who has been officially diagnosed with COVID-19 must seek medical testing followed by self-isolation until results are received.
- Staff teams on site are to remain as consistent as possible, ensuring that we limit contact between other teams and reduce the potential spread should a staff member become affected.
- In the office we are limiting all non-essential visitors and deliveries.
- We are recording any visitors contact details and ceasing face-to-face meetings.
- All surfaces, telephones and door handles are being disinfected daily.
Staff are advised to:
- Wash hands/sanitise as much a possible during the day.
- Wipe out hard hats.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, no sharing of protective gear.
- Use hand sanitiser/disinfectant wipes where possible to wipe down surfaces of tools, wipe steering wheels in vehicles when entering and leaving.
- Divers ensure dive hats/masks are thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Bring own lunch and avoid cafes/restaurants.
- Avoid close contact with other people, maintaining 1.5m distancing rules where possible.
Stay Informed and Protected
Click on the image below for more information about the COVIDsafe app.